Thursday, July 10, 2014

I want my own private jet

I must say flying is really nice in a Gulfstream IV. I suggested the pilots take us all the way to San Francisco instead of just to Honolulu. Getting on the commercial flight in coach is going to be hard. Here are some photos as we were getting ready to take off this morning. The pilots were preparing the plane, including taking off the red covers over the jets they put on yesterday to keep the birds out.

Gulfstream IV with one jet cover on and one off

rear view of the plane almost ready to take off

me, Sabina, and Paul in our Charlie's Angels pose

Here are some interior shots.

wide leather seats that move, tables, a couch, but no WiFi

bathroom with gold appointments

pilot with GoPro camera mounted on his window



No comments:

Post a Comment