Friday, July 25, 2014

Debriefing

Doug drove up from UC Santa Barbara so that I could be debriefed by him and Fio on Monday. I gave them the 4 broken tiles, the non-functioning drill, an updated inventory, the SLR camera, etc. I also talked about the list I started for items that we will need next summer to finish off the project. One of the main goals of the meeting was to transfer almost 80 GB of images. These included 1,804 images of the plates taken in the lab, 616 images of coral polyps taken under the microscope, and thousands of time lapse photos take with the GoPro to monitor fish interacting with the plates in situ on the reef. I also gave them a dozen or so stills I took of the plates in situ, many of which I was able to ID which number plate was being photographed. There are now multiple copies of all these images in Fio's lab and in Doug's lab, so I was able to free up some space on my laptop.

Here is one picture Paul took of me wearing one of his palm hats.



I have at least one other picture I hope to post that was taken by Katie once she is able to send it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment