Saturday, August 6, 2016

Here a solar panel, there a solar panel, everywhere a solar panel

Earlier I shared a photo of the shop's roof covered with solar panels. That is just one of many places you can now find solar panels. They are not only on many rooftops, but there is also an array on the ground. Besides the shop's roof, here are photos of all the places I have found them so far.


solar panels on Galley

solar panels on SCUBA Shack & covered storage area

solar panels on ground on the road to north beach

solar panels on tower behind the laundry/shower building

4 comments:

  1. Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you. SolarPanelOrangeCounty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..
    solar panel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.
    rugzak met zonnepaneel

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! Zonnepanelen installateur

    ReplyDelete