Saturday, August 10, 2013

Some more terrestrial photos

Here is a better photograph of the exterior of my cabin #4.


This is the view I have from my front porch.


We decided to store some of the left over used orange wire mesh we used to build the cages.  Perri, the station manager, let us use his truck to haul it out to the old navy bunker that is used for storage. Here is what the bunker looks like from the outside.


Here is what the bunker looks like on the inside.


They caught another Ono yesterday, so that was on the dinner menu tonight.  Here is what Francesco's plate looked like.  I should have gotten a photo of Doug's dinner plate since it would have twice as much food on it.


Wondering what an Ono looks like before it is on the dinner plate?  Here are two fine specimens.


1 comment:

  1. Nice pictures today, Joe. The food looks delicious. I like the sea turtle on the side of your cabin.

    ReplyDelete